Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Back!

I don't even know where to begin it has been so long since I have blogged! We are all moved into our new house, have gone on vacation to see my family in Washington, have had our Journey Stampede breakfast and Day Camp, and we just got back from our vacation to see Malcolm's family. It has all been very memorable and fun but also very busy and I have not taken the time to blog about it all. It didn't help that we didn't have internet access the first month and half in our new house! Anyways, I thought I would just back track a bit update and share pictures as it all happened because I don't have anything too exciting going on now. :)

I will start with our new house. A picture tour of the downstairs.

Front Door






Our house is perfect for us and we are so blessed! I need to find some curtains (and money to get them with) for our living room because in the evening you can't sit on the couch because the sun is blazing throught the window! I also need some help hanging pictures! I feel like it is such a commitment once you put the nail in the wall. Too much pressure!!! Anyone want to come over and help? I have a sample of pink paint that I am going to try out in Madalyn's room so hopefully I can get going on that soon. I will post pictures when her room is all finished. I am praying for a project friend to move in on our street. I like to do big house projects with a friend to bounce ideas off of and also to make it more fun! I have lots to do!!! :)

I have the funniest picture of Madalyn that I can't wait to post but it is from the vacation we just took so it won't be for a while but it will help motivate me to keep blogging. Thanks for reading and commenting while I was gone! I want to be a better commenter! I really can't believe how addicted I am to reading blogs! It is just so fun keeping up with everyone! I really am going to go now! Next time I will try not to use so many exclamation marks! LOL (Lordy O' Lordy) That is what my mom thought LOL stood for and THAT makes me Laugh Out Loud! She is a funny lady! Enough!!! BYE!BYE!

4 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

So glad you're back and that you're back blogging! I've missed you and your family over the summer.

The house looks great! If you need help hanging pictures and such, I'd be happy to help out! Heather and I are at the same stage in our house. If the picture can stand on something it's up but if it's going to hang, it's going to wait!
You'll have to come visit us soon too!

Stace

Kara Deal said...

Gald to see you blogging again dear sister! I love you and had fun with you and your family. Wish I would have had more time to visit with ya'll!

Tell Madalyn that her Auntie KK loves her to the moon and back, and keep her laughing Auntie KK stayle!

Lovies, KK

Suzanne said...

Thanks for your comments! I must say I am glad to be blogging again.

Dawnette,
Thank you for all of your encouraging comments and for reading my blog! Jesus shines through you in blogland! I wish I lived next door to you!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

free house value