Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! Madalyn was excited all morning to put on her Tinker Bell costume and go to her preschool party. I took some pictures on our front porch and some of her friends at school. Tonight Malcolm is taking her out trick or treating and I will stay home and hand out candy. Last year there was snow on the ground and very cold outside but this year it looks like it is going to be a really nice for trick or treating. I might get away with just some layers under Tinker Bell and no jacket! :) Have a great evening!




Tinker Bell threw a little fit in the middle of taking pictures. She had a long day yesterday and got to bed late. She just fell asleep on the couch so hopefully a little nap will help get her through the night.
She did recover nicely for this picture!





The pictures above are from when Grandma and Grandpa and cousin Javyn came to see us for the night. Madalyn loved Javyn and has been talking about her ever since. Javyn was so sweet to her and they had a fun time together. It was a short but sweet visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,

Great pictures of Tinkerbell! Our kids had fun too. Hey I want to make your Enchilada Casserole but I can't find Enchilada Sauce. Any idea where I can get it or if I can use something else in its place?
Tara

FoxFamilyFive said...

Xanadoo,

Your baby girl has gotten so big. She is a beauty! =)

I loved seeing the belly pics of you and KK. TOO stinkin' cute. How fun to be prego at the same time.

I miss you girl. I was telling a story the other day and mentioned you and I just had one of those 'awwww' moments. I'm so pleased to see all the blessings in your life.

Love you girl!
Angela

The Best's said...

Suzi-anne I think you are due for your Monthly update - we loyal readers need to know about November!!!