Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Long Time No Post






It seems the summer has come and gone so quickly. I am hoping to start blogging more frequently after school starts and we are in more of a routine because right now this is really my only journal of memories and such. Madalyn starts Kindergarten next week and she is really excited. I don't know if she really gets that she will go EVERY afternoon but I think she is going to love it! We go meet her teacher on Tuesday and then her first official day is Thursday. Time goes by so quickly! Wasn't she just a little baby girl? Sunrise, Sunset, swiftly go the years! :) Ha Ha I have been trying to think of some first day of school traditions that we can start and I have a few ideas so we will see which ones I can actually implement on Thursday. :)

Our sweet Connor boy is growing so fast and is such a good, happy baby. He is crawling and can go anywhere he wants and he can pull up and stand on pretty much anything. He really wants to walk! He is always jabbering away saying da da da da da but still no mamama. He still has very squishy big legs and cheeks. I could just eat him up! On the eating front we might have some issues because of me. I have this very irrational fear that he is going to choke and I will have to try and save him so I don't want to give him anything but pureed food. I gave him a little chunkier food today and he did not like the texture and pretty much gaged on it choking like and it freaked me out so we went back to our nice pureed food. Don't know what to do about this if anyone has any idea? He has a doctors appointment next Friday so I will as the doctor what she thinks. Maybe it is still too early to be giving him this other kind. I can't remember what I did with Madalyn so I totally feel like a first time mom with his eating. Tomorrow is his 8 month birthday!

I will have first day of school pictures for sure next week!

2 comments:

Kara Deal said...

Love the video's! Connor is so sweet! And your comentary on main street had me cracking up! Love you! Give MAlc a squeeze for us!

Kara Deal said...

I know you love my new picture! I know you love my face! I know you wish you could be just like your little Sis! I know your laughing at me right now! And I know I deserve it!