Monday, September 14, 2009

How am I doing so far?!

Obviously not very well! My goal is to post at least once a week. I missed last week but I am here this week so I guess that is progress since last time I went about 5 months between posts. Ha! I think the problem is that once I post my pictures to facebook I don't feel like posting them here too. I think I need to post them here first and then to facebook because over there I don't journal with it and update on the kids as much.

We had a really good weekend. We went to cousin Ronan's 4th birthday party in Medicine Hat. We have gone for the past two years and this made three so it has become a fun tradition. Bonnie and I were saying that for the past two years one of has been pregnant at his party and we are both happy not to be this year! ;-) I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures. I was so sad. Nest year for his 5th I will be sure to bring it! :-)

We got home from The Hat around 8:30 Saturday night and then got up bright and early for church on Sunday morning. I loved and was so uplifted from the service. Billy wrapped up the series on Revelation and it was SO good! Malcolm sang a Jeremy Camp song called "There Will Be A Day" as a special music and did a great job. But I am not biased or anything. ;-) While he was singing Deanna danced and it was so moving to me and just made me long for Heaven. I am ready for the Not Yet! Aren't you?

I don't have any pictures for this post but maybe next time. Have a great week!

No comments: