Saturday, October 17, 2009

What We Have Been Up To













We have been goin and blowin but I don't have pictures of a lot of it so that means no blog post. Madalyn had a field trip to the Leighton Art Center that I went on and it was a lot of fun. I am glad I went on this one and not the Zoo! Much more my speed and style. Tell me if this is weird or if it is just me. Madalyn's teacher sent home a letter telling about the field trip and at the bottom their was a place to put your name and phone number if you were available to go. I never heard anything so I thought they didn't need me to go. Just to make sure the day before I asked her teacher and she said that yes she was counting on me to go and I had a group and everything. Don't you think she should have contacted me in some way? I found it bizarre and had to scramble to get a sitter for Connor but in the end I am glad I went and I know for next time! ;-)

Malcolm and I got to go to the Chris Tomlin concert last Friday night and it was such a wonderful night of worship! I LOVED it! I don't even like to call it a concert because it is so NOT a concert but a wonderful night of worship! It was just what I needed to come before the Lord and worship and set my eyes back on Him. The Lord has truly gifted him as a worship leader. I can say this because this is my blog but I think the Lord has gifted my husband in this way as well. :-) I did not get any pictures of Chris because my camera battery was DEAD! Ugh. Oh well. I have at least recorded the experience here.

Just a quick little up date. I must go get my sweet Connor. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kara Kay said...

GOod update! nice crosses. Cute kids! Gifted husband!! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!looks like you had a great time!
check mine out if you want
Harmonygoeson.blogspot.com