Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Videos





Some videos that I took over the Christmas holidays that I thought were pretty cute! I am going to try and catch up on some blog posts from the Fall and Christmas time. I am going to try and do better this year on keeping up with this thing. Happy 2010 so far!

Malcolm and I just went on an overnight date and it was so much fun and relaxing. We went to a Bed and Breakfast right here in Calgary and it was so nice. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get away for a night but not have to travel anywhere. It is in the Northwest and it very reasonable. We had a nice room with a hot tub on a deck right outside our room. We went to the movie and then had a great dinner at The Keg. Malcolm surprised me the next morning with a massage too. The lady who runs the B&B is a massage therapist and gives great massages. So fun but hard to come back to the real world the next day. I just wanted to record it here so That I don't forget the time we had together.

I am going to get working on my catch up posts and have them up in the next few days. I know only my Mom and sister probably still read this but I really want to document our life on here because I have found that I don't remember very well on my own.

3 comments:

Davis Family said...

Connor - not every man can pull off a pink guitar! Awesome buddy!

Anonymous said...

Cute new look Xana! and I am sure other ppl read this too! <3

KK

Anonymous said...

I read it every so often, Suzanne. I enjoyed seeing the pictures and videos.
Carolyn