Monday, January 30, 2006

I'M BACK!!!!

I am going to try and do this again! I think it will be important for my friends and family who I am away from to be able to keep up with what is going on in our lives. I am going to try and post fairly regularly for a month and then tell people about it!

This past weekend we stayed with one of Malcolm's cousins two kids and had a great time! It was fun but whoa what a difference between having onde child and having three! Sydney the little girl who is a little older than Madalyn would call Malcolm by his name so Madalyn started doing the same! "I want to hold Malcolm's hand!" "I want to go with Malcolm!" It was so funny to me! We took the three of them to McDonald's to eat and play (and get out of the house!) and in the girl's happy meals they got a little Strawberry Shortcake figure and she had lip gloss in her hat. They loved it and carried it around all day Sunday! Now, Madalyn loves Strawberry Shortcake. We had a fun time!

We are still trying to find a house we can afford down in the southeast where the church plant (Journey) is going to be. The market here is definetly not a buyers market! The Lord is going to have to send us the house special delivery because there is no way we can do it on our own! Hmmmm! Interesting last statement! When can we ever do anything on our own!? I am not really worried about it because he has ALWAYS provided so it will be exciting to see how it happens this time! I struggle with having peace and knowing that He will provide but not allowing myself to be too lackadaisical about it with my prayer life and such. Oh the tension between all of these things!

That was a pretty long one for me and I rather enjoyed it so maybe I can do this! Hopefully, I will be back soon!
Xana

No comments: