Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yesterday was a good day. I finally got back to the gym and it felt GREAT to do some cardio again! Why does it take me so long to get back in the groove of working out again whenever we move or something big happens (like having a baby!)? I joined a gym that is just for women and I think I am really going to like that better. I am excited to start feeling healthy again!

I did a lot of cleaning yesterday which feels good! I don't know why it comes it bursts of cleaning frenzies for me. This is where I just get the bug and I clean all afternoon and into the evening. I wish I was a little more motivated to clean a little everyday and then it wouldn't take a whole day but I would get things done a little bit everyday! Something to work on I guess!

I am excited that in March I am going to host a Beth Moore study Living Beyond Yourself. I love this study!!! I did it about a year ago but there is so much to take in that I need/want to do it again. My mom got the DVD series last year for her birthday and is about to finish up the study she has had in Vancouver and then she will send it to me. My mom wants to get another one for her birthday this year and I think I am might suggest that she get Breaking Free. I have heard that it is a really good one but I have never done it. I think the LBY study is particularly appropriate for the Journey Church launch team women because I think we are all going to be "living WAY beyond ourselves" and we will desperately be needing to let the Spirit do its thing in spite of ourselves! Hopefully some of the launch team women will want to come!

Madalyn is as sweet as ever! She is still talking about her birthday party non-stop. She wants everything to be PINK! I think I will just go with a pink theme this year- a pink cake, pink balloons, pink favors, pink hats, a pink dress, etc. It should be a fun pink filled day! Madalyn got a guitar from Nan and papa for Christmas and everytime Malcolm gets his guitar out now she gets hers and plays along with him. She yells "I want a pick too" so she gets a pick like daddy and they play. I think she just might be a guitar player too! Her favorite songs are hallelujah and Blessed Be Your Name. It is sooooo sweet to hear her sing them! We sang them during service on Sunday and she was all excited dancing around and singing! She is already a little worshipper!

Well, I must have a lot more to say than I ever thought I would because this is already pretty long! I am surprised at how much I like doing this and actually look forward to posting. Hopefully it will continue so I can keep recording all of the sweet things my precious girl does everyday! See ya later!
Xana

6 comments:

Shauna Wagner said...

YEAH, on the exercise. Troy and I are doing South Beach. The first week sucks but now I feel great. Grab the book at Wal-Mart, do you have Wallies in Canada? Anyway it's one of the smartest plans I have ever tried. Good luck with what ever you do. Check back soon.

Bonnie said...

Hey!
May I be the first to comment on your blog my dear!!
I'm so excited to hear all your Madalyn stories and what is going on with Journey church and the rest of your lives!
A very warm welcome to the blog world!!
xoxo bon

Kara Deal said...

YAY! My sister joined the blogging world! I have long awaited this day! Yeah, for the three months I've been doing it!

On the cleaning thing... We are SO sisters! I've tried the cleaning a little bit every day, but nothing gets CLEAN. Just tiedy (SP?)! SO I've determened that the cleaning spurts are a good thing. Yes, Luke may have to live in a mess three out of four weeks, but when things are cleaned up... they are CLEANed up!

Put some pictures of your sweet girl up so Auntie KK can see her sweet face. Uncle Ookie too!

We love you and MISS you like crazy!

Kara Deal said...

YAY! My sister joined the blogging world! I have long awaited this day! Yeah, for the three months I've been doing it!

On the cleaning thing... We are SO sisters! I've tried the cleaning a little bit every day, but nothing gets CLEAN. Just tiedy (SP?)! SO I've determened that the cleaning spurts are a good thing. Yes, Luke may have to live in a mess three out of four weeks, but when things are cleaned up... they are CLEANed up!

Put some pictures of your sweet girl up so Auntie KK can see her sweet face. Uncle Ookie too!

We love you and MISS you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »