Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm going to try this again! I should not have told anyone about this because as soon as I did I stopped blogging! I have not blogged since I told so it must be psychological for me to know that someone I know might read what I have written. Weird! I know! I really need to learn how to post pictures because I have some cute ones of Madalyn I could put up. Speaking of Madalyn she is as SWEET as ever! She is kind of sick right now. It feels like she has a low grade fever and she has a very runny nose. She has been really tired today too but other than that she was still in pretty good spirits. She has this game she likes to play right now that just cracks me up. My mom gave her some panties with the days of the week written on them and some different things like butterflies, flowers, kittens, etc. On each one. Well, she likes to take all of them out of her drawer and sit on my lap and go through all of them while I tell her the day of the week and she names all of the things she sees on it. She will yell, "Lets play the panty game!". So funny!

We had a good weekend at our Journey Launch Team Retreat last weekend. Madalyn had fun with everyone and on Sunday danced in the middle of the floor while her daddy was singing. She is not very shy anymore! She loved being with everyone and when she woke up in the mornings she would say, "I want to go see my friends". She is growing up so fast and I can't believe that she is about to be three!

I guess I will end here. Hopefully I will be back soon!

3 comments:

T said...

Glad to see the internet hasn't scared you off yet. Sorry about putting the pressure on, I thoght you might enjoy getting your first "tag".

For posting photos -- when you're composing a new post there is a button above the typing area. It looks like a mountain scene. Click on it and it will open into a new window where you can add up to 5 pictures. If you want to do more than 5 just do it again.

It will ask where on your computer to find the photo and also how you want the picture positioned and what size you want it.

Some times Blogger is finnicky with larger photos. If you have problems uploading, try doing them one at a time.

I hope that helps because Ronan wants to see pictures of his cousin (and so do I).

Good Luck Xana

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Zyrtec shedding Send document to fax machine

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »