Thursday, March 09, 2006

Todd Tagged Me so here it is...

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD

1. Cleaning a dentist office
2. Cashier at Target
3. Adoption Caseworker
4. House Manager at Disability Resources

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. Finding Nemo ( I have done this with Madalyn and still can't watch when Coral dies)
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Sound of Music (I don't own it but would like to have it!)
4. Pride and Prejudice (The A&E production. I own it!)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. San Antonio, Texas
2. Vancouver, Washington
3. Searcy, Arkansas
4. Victoria, British Columbia

FOUR T.V. SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. Amazing Race
2. American Idol
3. CSI Las Vegas
4. Dancing with the Stars ( I really liked this last one!)
5. I LOVE watching 24 and Alias on DVD with my husband!

FOUR PLACES I HAVE GONE ON VACATION

1. All over Europe
2. New York City (Thanks Mom & Dad! One of our best Christmas before Malcolm & Madalyn)
3. San Francisco ( that spelling does not look right to me?)
4. Cruise to Catalina Island and Mexico

FOUR FAVORITE DISHES

1. Guacamole with chips or really anything!
2. Italian pasta dishes
3. Tex-Mex (Enchiladas, beans and rice and good queso)
4.A good Cheeseburger

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

1. Hotmail
2. Lots of blogs
3. Weather Network
4. MLS - SE Homes

FOUR BLOGGERS TAGGED

1. Bonnie
2. Kara
3. That's all because no one else knows about my blog!

1 comment:

Tim and/or Wyatt said...

You've been found out Xana - good to see the updates.