Friday, April 28, 2006

We Bought A House!!!

Hi! Some exciting news for us this week! We bought a house and I LOVE it!!!! It is in what they call a "bedroom" community outside of Calgary called Langdon. It is not where we thought we would end up but I really think that it is going to work out okay! We take possession on May 26th so I have lots of cleaning and packing to do but I can't wait to get all moved in because it still does not seem real and that it is really ours. I NEVER thought we would get a new house so I feel VERY blessed! Some features I really love are that the laundry room is upstairs (YAY!), it has nine foot ceilings and I actually have a pantry and a garage! All of the furniture that you see in the pictures is the stuff they were going to decorate it with because it was originally going to be a showhome. I wouldn't be upset if they just forgot to come get it before the 26th! ;) I hope everyone has a great weekend! Here are some pictures!



Front









Back of house has a really big yard that will be great for Madalyn!











View from front door















Kitchen

4 comments:

Kara Deal said...

YAY! Double YAY! Triple YAY! I am SO EXCITED for you! Oh, how I wish I could see it... in person and help you move in like you helped us! Oh, Suzanne, I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you! Call me! (Again!) I will try to be there this time.

Love you, and YAY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats kids... It'll be a wonderful home. Malc.. I can see you now with that tool belt strapped on, shirtless, pounding away at a deck on the back. It all kind of has a Village People theme..

Tim and/or Wyatt said...

House looks great guys - congrats.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »