Monday, January 22, 2007

Christmas in Pictures

I'm a Bad Blogger! My sister told me to blog before I left my parent's house and that was a week ago Friday! I know it's late but I still wanted to post about our Christmas holidays.

Papa and Madalyn
Auntie KK your so funny!
80's dance girl!











Excited about her Dora Talking House



Christmas morning is so fun with a three year old!
Happy Birthday Great Grandpa Reynolds!
"Making cookies" with great grandpa


Madalyn took the pictures of Grandpa and Great Grandpa


Presents from Grandma and Grandpa
























Helping Daddy put up the lights

2 comments:

Kara Deal said...

okay... that is weird... the anon REALLY wants you to check out those sites.

Anyway. love the pictures! Had fun with you... we are still in the midst of Madalyn withdrawls.

Call me sometime... or maybe I'll call you. Whatever!

Love you, kk

Smale Family said...

Suzanne,
Thanks for the update on your photos. I have been looking every week to see if you have anything new on it. Today was a great surprise. Madalyn is such a pretty girl. Hope all is going well for you all.