Friday, March 09, 2007

Still Here!

Hi! Long time no post! I hope I still have some readers! We are just plugging along with life right now and things are good. I feel totally blessed everyday! Thank you Lord! He is just amazing and is revealing himself to me in ways I have not let Him in a long while!

I will post some pictures later but just thought I should get back to blogging and posting pictures of Madalyn because if I don't our family doesn't get to see her. They haven't seen her since Christmas so I am going to try and start blogging regularly. I have been able to do better at some other stuff like this in my life recently so I think I should be able to manage this! I switched to new blogger and experimented with some new colors and that was fun! I don't know if I am completely happy with my new look but it is fun to play! Thanks for reading and I will be back soon with pictures.

1 comment:

The Best's said...

Glad your back!