Monday, March 12, 2007

NEW PICTURES

Looking in an ambulance at the Home and Garden Show. We were looking for deck ideas but didn't really find anything. I still had fun! I don't know about Malcolm. :)

Madalyn got the camera and took a picture of herslf. Please excuse the boogers!






Ballerina Girl! She dressed herself in her ballet clothes and fairy wings. She got this ballet bar with some DVD and mats for Christmas and wanted to use them today. The music is funny. I finally got some family pictures on the wall and we finally put a picture up over our couch but Ifeel like it needs something else. I really have not known what to do with this space! The picture reminds me of an Italian villa. I really like the picture. It doesn't look as small on the wall as it does in this picture. I had some more pictures so I thought I would blog again! Let me see if I could use the word picture anymore in this blog. I am annoyed because when I post it doesn't look like it does when I preview it. I was just writing by the pictures and explaining them but now they are all clumped together. You get the idea so I am not going to try and get it perfect! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't put anything else up! I am bringing you your birthday present and you will need to see it before you put anything else up there!

Cute pictures and cute blog. It's not just malcolm's grandma that can see the words now. Auntie KK can see them too, without a head ache anyway.


Lovies, KK

Anonymous said...

Xana,
It's been a really long time, but I'm sure you will remember me... It's Jody, you know, from way over here in Warshington. Anyway, I haven't looked at your blog for a very long time and boy has it changed! I had no idea you had another baby. Wow! Please email me or call me sometime. My email is dawgncat2001@yahoo.com. Our blogsite is www.thegranquistfamily.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can reconnect soon. The loss of Gary has made me think a lot about our time at Federal Way and miss you terribly.
Love,
Jody