Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ballet Recital Pictures




I am a bad blogger! I repent of my bad blogger ways! :) So here are the ballet pictures that was at the end of April. She did a great job! Malcolm is going to try and get the video we took on to YouTube so I can post it on here for you to see. Some of the pictures are out of focus because I wasn't able to use my flash. Hope you like them and I will try to get the video on here soon!

We just got home from our trip to the West Coast. We went to Victoria and saw our friends there and then went to Washington to see my mom and dad. I guess Madalyn and I just got home . Malcolm has been home working for the past week and half bachin it! Poor guy! He is sweet to share us for so long. We had a great time but it is nice to be home. I have pictures to post but I think I will start a new post for those because I can never get them where I want them. Sorry, I have been away for so long. I will do better!

3 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Glad to have you back - in real life and on the blog! The pictures are great. I especially love the one from your trip of Madalyn on the boat! So adorable!!!!

We should do coffee sometime! I'd love a visit! Or you could come over and hang out with Heather and I...margaritas sans alcohol (that means without, right?)?

Suzanne said...

Sounds Fun! I love margaritas even sans alcohol! :)

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

Love the pics of Madalyn's recital! how super cute! and thanks for the update on your little family that is about to get bigger. hoping that you're feeling well and that daddy is ready for another and that big sister is ready for her new role in life.
miss you guys!