Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby Update

I went to the doctor yesterday so the doctor could check my blood pressure again and everything was normal. My blood pressure was down (despite my rushing to get there on time through construction traffic) and my blood work was normal. My iron is a point below where it should be but has dropped quite a bit from the blood work taken from early in my pregnancy. Since you lose blood during delivery she wants to get it back up now. The final thing that I was happy to find out is that I don't have gestational diabetes. Everything is going great if I could just start sleeping better. :) This post is kind of boring for some but an easy way for me to update the family.

I have a Madalyn story to share. The other day in the car she saw the jet stream of a plane and was saying it was a rocket and then changed her mind and said, "a short range land missile!" I guess she has been watching The Incredibles a little too much lately! It is amazing what they pick up because that is one short little line in the movie.

I guess I had better go do something productive with my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything looks good with Baby Bubba! Have fun eating lots of greens to get your iron up! :)

Madalyn CRACKS ME UP! Tell her Auntie KK loves her and sends her hugs and kisses! Is she talking to baby?

Lovies, KK

Unknown said...

I find it incredible the stuff they pick up on. Emma stands up on the table and raises her arms and says "ladies and gentlemen" I have no idea where that came from.
Good to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing the baby when he arrives. Any names yet?