Friday, December 28, 2007

Waiting, Waiting and more Waiting

I know the waiting has been self inflicted because I have not even reached my due date yet but Madalyn was early so I thought baby boy might be too! Plus, I think I have been wanting to win the race with my sister and have mine first since my parents are here and it would be so much easier for us and Madalyn when the time comes for us to go to the hospital. I am hopeful it will be today!

We have been having a great time with Nan and Papa while they have been here. It has been so nice for me (and Madalyn) to be spoiled and to have so much help in these last days of pregnancy! What a blessing they have been fixing meals, playing with Madalyn, getting some activities done with her that would have been a lot harder for me had they not been here. I could have done them but I might have been grumpy and lost all of my Fruits! :) This has been a different and memorable Christmas and probably only the beginning of many more! Hope you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. Next time I post it will be a slide show with pictures of Baby Bubba (as my family likes to call him)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops, I made my "waiting for the baby" comment on the post before this one. So go back and read that one, too.

Still waiting, though. Still praying for you, too.