Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome Sweet Baby Boy!

It has taken me a few days to get this on here but I know you understand why! :)

Connor Michael McMillan was born on December 28 at 8:44 pm. He weighed 6 pounds and 11 oz and was 20 in long. He is doing just great and is such a good baby. He looks so much like Madalyn did when she was a baby except he has a full head of dark hair. My labor experience this time was totally different than with Madalyn (which I knew it would be) and let's just say I am glad this was my second child because we would only be having one after what I just went through! I will tell my story another time but right now I must go feed my sweet boy! I made a slide show of pictures for you to enjoy! Thanks for all of your love and prayers!

5 comments:

The Best's said...

So happy to hear he is here and that you are all good. Sorry to hear that your birth experience wasn't great but I guess that is why they call it Labour!!! I imagine all off those cloths we passed on are way to big..Nate was almost 2 lbs bigger!!

Can't wait to meet the little man and we will pray for a speedy recovery and lots of rest for Mom!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is just gorgeous and precious and perfect! I'm so happy for you and so glad your parents could be there!

Sorry to hear about your miserable delivery--but at least it's over now and you have a beautiful boy to show for it.

Hope you're enjoying being home and getting a little sleep!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Gina! You are so sweet and I would love to see you and meet your sweet little boy. We are doing great and slowly adjusting to life with two kids. Kara had her baby on Jan 2nd and everything went great! She had a little girl and hopefully she will post soon. I haven't even seen a picture of her yet! Love you!

Xana

Unknown said...

Oh, man! And I thought I was anxious to see pictures! I suppose I can't complain if even her auntie hasn't seen her pictures yet!

Luke Alden said...

Congrats guys! So great to be able to see all your family! Lots of love from Texas to you all and I will be checking on you- love your blog!
Kelli, Billy Bob and Luke Coburn

http://lukealden.blogspot.com