Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Random Pictures

Our Easter cookie creations. They were quite fun to make!

Time for bed!
Taking her dolly Peggy for a walk.
This picture makes me laugh!
Madalyn had us play wedding. I was the bride (if you couldn't tell) and

Daddy was the groom. Madalyn was the ballerina flower girl! She has quite the imagination! She always gets upset that she wasn't at our wedding so I guess she thought we should have another one with her as the flower girl. I keep telling her it is a good thing that she wasn't at our wedding! :) If you know anyone who needs a flower girl for their up coming wedding I know a sweet girl who would love to be one!

Just some random pictures I wanted to share. Have a good week!

1 comment:

The Best's said...

Madalyn is soooooo cute, and she has such a fantastic personality- so sweet. You guys are fantastic parents!