Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fun Family Friday

Uncle Malcolm and Ronan checking their e-mail
Madalyn loves her b-day present from Auntie B and fam.
Sweet Siena
What more could you want? Starbucks and a nice pedicure! Thanks Taralee!

Auntie B and Madalyn having a tea party


We had a great time with two of Malcolm's siblings and their families this weekend. We left after Malcolm got home from work on Thursday and came home Saturday afternoon. It was short and sweet but we had lots of fun! I stayed up way too late both nights (shocking I know) and I am paying the price now. Will I ever learn? Probably not, if genetics has anything to do with it because everyone in my family is a night owl. I can stay up with my mom and sister talking or doing nothing into the wee hours of the morning. What does it say about me that some of the best conversations and sharing I have had have taken place late at night? I probably should have told Malcolm this before we got married because usually if something is bothering me I tend to bring it up in bed at about 11:00. :) Poor guy! Anyhoo, we had a fun family weekend and I am tired so I think I will go to bed! Thanks B, T, & R and S, T, & S for the fun memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re the night owl tendencies: I don't think your daughter has a chance of ever getting sleep when she gets a little older! She gets a healthy dose of night owl-itis from both sides of the family! Loved the pictures! Thanks for posting them so soon! I was dearly longing to be with all of you, but, even if I could have been there, it likely would have been better to let all of you have that time together! See you soon though!
Love, Grandma McM