Saturday, September 20, 2008

September Fun

Ready for Dance class! She is taking Jazz and Tap this year. I am taking tap too but you get no pictures of me! :)
Ronan's third birthday party. It was lots of fun!
The parking lot for their bikes. Too cute
The great cake that Auntie B made. she and uncle Todd know how to throw a party!
Please! Mommy help me! She is dressing me up!

The dressing up continues in this video.

We have had a fun month with lots of new and exciting things going on and there is one more coming up this next week. Madalyn is going on a trip with her Nan and Papa. I am going to meet them in Spokane on Wednesday and then they will go home to Washington and then fly off to Disneyland. This is a big deal for a couple of reasons one being just going to Disneyland for the first time and the other is that she has never been away from us for this long before. I think she will do great because she is really excited and because of where she will be - How can you NOT have fun at Disneyland? So, I am praying that she does not get too homesick and just has a great time. I so wish I could be there to experience it with her but my mom says that she will take lots of pictures (and video, Mom?) We are hoping that when Connor is Madalyn's age we can afford to take them both and go as a family but it is not financially possible for us to go right now. My Mom and Dad are planning on taking all of their grand kids at some time and wanted Madalyn to experience the Princesses before she is totally out of that phase which we are at the tail end of now. So, all of that to say I am excited for her and thank you Nan and Papa for taking her and giving her such a fun experience. I am praying all goes well and I know she is going to LOVE it! It will be kind of weird but also nice to have one child for five days. The one that has two naps each day! :)

Our days have been filled with getting used to our new routine now that we have school every afternoon. It takes some good time management skills for Connor to get two good naps before we have to take sister to school and go pick her up. Good thing time management is one of my strengths! NOT! lol We have done pretty well and I am really loving the new schedule.

We took a family trip to Medicine Hat for Ronan's third birthday party and it was a lot of fun. Especially in our new van! :) Bonnie and Todd threw a great party with lots of fun and creative ideas and we got to see grandma and grandpa and great-grandpa Reynolds which was a nice treat too!

I better go try and get some stuff done before the day is gone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is TOO funny! "Don't worry Mom!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sounds busy around there, enjoy your MAdalyn less days! I know she'll have fun with Nana and Papa. How can you not have fun whith them? I know I do!

Love you!
KK

Kaydub said...

Okay, the best part of all this was in the video when Madalyn said, "Don't worry, Mommy."

T said...

2 Words - Poor Connor!

Kara Deal said...

you need to blog!