Monday, February 02, 2009

Not So Grumpy Anymore


The verdict is still out on if I like my hair. It is VERY short in places so it is going to be this way for a while. I think i like it! :)

At the movie theatre on our Mommy and Daughter date to see High School Musical 3. We loved it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Madalyn already knew some of the songs and was just singing along. It was really cute.
Playing The Fancy Nancy Game with Grandma. Pinkie Up Darling! Or as Madalyn says like me and Nan -"Pinkie Up Darlin"! Grandma and Grandpa came for a quick visit and it was so nice to have them here. We just wish it could have been longer! While Grandma was here Madalyn was playing school with us and she was the teacher teaching us about farm safety. She had just had someone come to her class and talk about farm safety the other day. It was so cute. She would ask us if we had any questions and so we would ask one and she would say, "that is a very good question". It made me laugh.

Madalyn is always creating or fixing up something and I can barely keep up! On this day she was making her little desk so that she could do her math problems. :)
She did not want me to take a picture but I got a couple anyway! ;)


Connor's playing with his birthday present from grandma and grandpa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love your hair....so cute...

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! YOu look so young! Not that you aren't young... you just look even younger ! Te.he.

Does Madalyn love her dance outfit? I think I see it on her! If you don't mind... could you get a closer picture or video of it? I forgot to have her try it on so I could see how cute it looks on her!

Connor is getting so big!

Love you!KK

Anonymous said...

your hair is super cute! i am glad that you are not grumpy anymore- you should come to san diego and get really happy. =)

Suzanne said...

I wish I could come to San Diego! I love it there. It is one of my fav places to visit. I hope one day I can come see you! Thanks for the encouragement on my hair. It is growing on me. Pardon the pun! :)

Dallas said...

Nice to have a blog friend from the north...the way north! Thanks for following. I look forward to following you!