Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's COOOLD Outside! and I am a little grumpy :-(

We have not had a whole lot going on lately so I don't have very many pictures on my camera right now. I think I have been a little depressed. I am tired of winter but I think we have many more days to go until Spring though. We had some gloriously nice days last week but as much as I loved them it was just a teaser because now it is deathly cold again. :-( I am trying to have a better attitude but I don't know how successful I have been the past couple of days. Just ask Malcolm. I would not be surprised if at these times he wonders what he has got himself into marrying a girl from Texas and Washington who is very whiny about the cold. :-{

Can has got me very irritated as well! I need/want my part-time job and they are driving me CRAZY! I am not from some remote country! Just the neighbors down below! Hello! I think I need a break from life. Sorry, I guess I am not in the best mood right now. I think you are getting a glimpse of a down, trying day. See I have them too!
I HAVE had a good day today. I got up and went to tap class and actually did pretty well. We are meeting on Saturday mornings at 8:30 in addition to our Tuesday night class and it is really helping. After tap we went to IKEA to meet some friends for breakfast and then some shopping. It was a fun morning. Now I feel better. Just needed a little perspective and typing this out helped. How about some pictures of my sweet kids to continue to end this post on a positive note. Hope you have a good weekend so far.



Last Saturday we had a mini tea party with the neighbor girls. I think Madalyn really liked it. I guess I should start planning our Valentines tea party. lol Too many parties for this Mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya baby! Maybe ya'll can do your Amarillo trip in March... or sooner! Anytime is great for us!!! IT's cold here, but not THAT cold.

I wish I could see the tap dance. Bring your shoes when you come, we have hard floors. :)

Breakfast at IKEA? Did you eat a chair or plate?

Love ya, KK

Suzanne said...

I wish we could come right now! :) I need to get a hug from sweet Lilly girl. She is too cute.

On Saturdays they have breakfast for a dollar at IKEA. You get scrambled eggs, sausage and these great little potatoes. We will have to go next time. It is really quite good for just a dollar.

SCG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.