Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introducing Madalyn.com and Connor Singing Rocking

Okay, so it is very embarrassing to post this video of Connor but it is the best one I have of him singing this little song. I can't seem to remember that when I am using the camera for movies that I should not turn it this way. lol Malcolm just shakes his head! :) I have tried maybe 4 or 5 times since taking this one to get a better one where I have not made this silly mistake but to no avail! The grandparents REALLY need to appreciate this one! :) I walk around singing awking, awking now. He is really starting to just jabber away all day. So sweet! Enjoy!



Now, this video I don't even know what to say! Madalyn loves her Fancy Nancy books and she also loves her Gigi books that are kind of like Fancy Nancy but she talks about being God's little princess. They are great books! I think our girl has been playing on Barbie.com a little too much lately as well. All of these together have inspired Madalyn.com. She is just so imaginative and creative and thinks that life is a party! I would say that almost everyday she wants to throw some grand tea party and invite all of her friends. This Saturday we are suppose to be having a Ba Ba Butterfly tea party and she wants to invite six of her friends. I have been trying to tell her that this Saturday it will only work to invite the neighbor girls and have a low key tea party and hopefully in February we can have a grand tea party and give out invitations to our guests. Whew! I don't want to be a downer and dampen her spirits but it is hard for a mommy to throw a grand tea party every other day. :) She is quite the little entrepreneur (like her Papa) with the whole selling her DVDs at Wal-Mart. She is so fun and I think that I need to stop "trying to get stuff done" and stop to have more fun with her in my day. She is such a blessing! We created her Madalyn.com website as a blog and the address is madalyncom.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud! At you... nx your video problem (Aunti Dani had the same problem at Lilly's b-day party!!!!HA!) and at Madalyn being SO MADALYN! I could eat her! I was wondering what the, "Just to know." part is all about? Is she being cute and meaning, "Just so you'll know," or somthing of the like? I like her version the best! It's her very own Madalyn-ism!!! It's her tag!

Love you! Hug the fam for me, and YEAH Connor on the song! Singing's in the jeans, that for sure!!!!
KK

Anonymous said...

Just to know ...I loved that video soooo..