Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fun with Auntie B and Cousin Ronan

Today Madalyn's Auntie B and Cousin Ronan had a two hour layover in Calgary on their way to Regina. We went to the airport to see them for a little bit! Madalyn had a great time and we had a nice visit with them. Uncle Todd's dad, sister and nephew were there too. Madalyn started calling Todd's dad "Grandpa". I thought it was really cute! This morning I was reminding Madalyn (Auntie B had told her yesterday) that we were going to the airport to see Auntie B and Baby Ronan. Madalyn then goes on to tell me, "Uncle Todd has to work - too bad!" I think she really wanted to see Uncle Todd too!

We have had a really good weekend so far. Tomorrow will be busy because in the morning we are going to visit another church plant called The Lantern and then tomorrow afternoon we have our Journey launch team gathering. I haven't done ANY packing yet! I think I need someone to kick me in the rear to get movin or we won't be ready!!!! :) Have a great rest of the weekend!

Auntie Xana and mini-Todd
Uncle Malcolm with his sister and sweet Ronan
Sweet! Madalyn loves her cousin

Madalyn and Auntie B

2 comments:

T said...

Uncle Todd wishes he could see Madalyn too!

Kara Deal said...

Auntie KK too! :)

Baby Ronan is SO adorable!