Saturday, May 13, 2006

More Pictures and Stories

Way up high on Daddy!!!
She put on one of my aprons and her ballet skirt and a hankerchief on her head! For some reason she is always topless in the outfits she creates.
She fell asleep on Mommy! Sweet Girl!


I have a few new stories!

The other night Malcolm was home with Madalyn and while they were playing he tooted. Madalyn then tells her Daddy, "Be sure to tell me if you need to go poop!" I wonder if she has heard that a lot here lately! :)

One other night Malcolm and Madalyn went to the store and he asked her if she was ready to get out and go in to the store and she says, "Absolutely!"

Madalyn has this book called "Where Do Kisses Come From?" and one part of it says, "Kisses come from chocolate covered noses". The other night I made some chocolate covered strawberries and Madalyn had a couple. The next day she kept asking for chocolate covered noses!

We are trying to get ready for our move but it has been slow going so far! I have some sweet friends who have offered to keep Madalyn for the day so I can do some major packing! It will help Soooo much! This Monday through Wednesday aftenoon we are going to a minister's retreat and I am really looking forward to the time away even though I will be behind even more when I get back! Malcolm asked me to sing with him, Troy and Debbie at this retreat and for some reason I said yes! It will be fun for the four of us to sing together but I am still not real comfortable with it yet so I pray I can be in the right place spiritually so it is no big deal. It used to be I didn't want to sing in front of people because they would be hearing my voice but now that is hardly the issue. It is the standing up there leading people into worship with our wonderful Savior thing that gets me. I don't want to be performing or it to not be authentic but I don't want to just be standing up there just singing. I don't know how Malcolm does it!!! He is very encouraging and I love being up there with him!!! I am glad that he wants me! ;) I have the BEST husband EVER!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend and Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Kara Deal said...

Her pictures are always SO CUTE! I love the tights! And... let her get the topless thing out of here system. She's young enough for it to still be cute! She is looking so tall. I can't wait to get there and play dress up and make chocolate noses!

You'll do great with the singing thing! I am so proud of you and where God has brought you with the singing in front of people thing! There was a day (not that long ago) when you wouldn't even THINK about singing infront of others (except for when you where being graded on it)! Now you're like, "It's no big deal... yadda, yadda, yadda!"

Yay for God stretching you and for you stretching! EErr... you know what I mean!

I love you, AND happy Mommie Day! You're a good Mommie!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Computer desk shelves cv encore contact lenses