Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the BEST Mom!!! I think the word that describes my mom is FUN!!! She is so much fun to laugh, walk and talk with and she comes up with the greatest ideas for anything you might want to do or plan. I know that I would be pretty boring if I did not have the influence of my mom thinking out of the box to come up with fun things and to be a little spontaneous! I think it is very telling that I pretty much married the male version of my mom! ;) I Love that she is my best girlfriend and I don't know what I would ever do without her to just call up and chat about anything! She is also the Best Nan and I love to watch her and Madalyn play and have a good time together! She has touched many with her love, acceptance and servant heart! I love you Mom and hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Kara Deal said...

I agree! Mom is THE BEST! Good post! She's a winner alright!

Lovies, KK

Shauna Wagner said...

Your mom (and dad) ROCK! We just love them. Every year at Pepperdine we get to enjoy them and last week at church we got to enjoy them and then we had mother's day lunch together. What a blessing to us! They miss ya'll.

Madelyn is so cute! Where did she learn the topless thing xana? Pretty suspicious! ha-ha

love ya- shauna

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »