Monday, May 22, 2006

Mountain Retreat

Last week Malcolm and I went to a Minister's and spouses retreat in Canmore, Alberta (really close to Banff!). The retreat itself was really good and it was wonderful to be in the mountains again but it wasn't what I thought it would be for us as a couple. :) Lets just say it was a growing experience and I learned some things about myself and our relationship so in that respect it was good! We will have to go back for an anniversary sometime! There is something about getting away from the city and being in such beauty that is relaxing and reminds you of the majesty of God. We went on a walk with Troy, Debbie and Jackie. Mark had to work (we missed him) but we still managed to have some fun! ;) We laughed and shared and I was reminded once again that I am so glad that we are on this "journey" with them. I have posted a few pictures below.


Thr river we were walking by with a spectacular view!
It was a beautiful day and I wanted to capture this image I saw when looking up!

3 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's gorgeous out there! I love the shot you took looking up...that's really what it's about, isn't it?! Looking up!

Shauna Wagner said...

I love your pics. I really miss the mountains. I mean I have mountain hood (as my kids say) but it's just one mt. I think Banff is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Glacier Park is tops on my list.

Thanks for posting God's beauty! Miss you.

-shauna

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »