Friday, September 08, 2006

First Day of Preschool



Yesterday was the first day of preschool for Madalyn and she did GREAT! She already knows her teacher's name (Mrs. Patterson) and she said that she learned about trains and that they go in a circle. :) Her teacher said that she did very well and had fun playing dress up with some of the other girls. I am excited she is in preschool too! I get to sign up to go and help and bring snacks a couple of times and they have some really neat activities planned throughout the year. It was kind of hard to leave her but she did so well and just went in and started playing after giving me a hug. I think it is because she is just getting so big! I went to the gym and had a good workout and it felt really good so I think this is going to be really good for both of us!


We got her swimming pool out the other day and she had a great time swimming in the fron yard!

I better go! More later!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

OH my goodness, those are just the cutest pictures. I love that girl so much! I was thinking she looked so grown up, but then I was amused/comforted to see Bunny in the second pic - did Bunny go to preschool as well? LOL Too cute.

I'm sure M did great. And her swimming pool looks very cool. Nice sod in the front too - did you guys do that?

Talk to you soon...Auntie B

Suzanne said...

Hey Bon!
Bunny did not get to go to preschool. She had to stay home and take a nap! ;)

The developer put in sod and a tree in our front yard and we have been watering like crazy! Our grass looks really good but our tree is looking kind of sick. It is not from a lack of water and we have the water bill to prove it! :) Hopefully it will survive!
Talk to you soon!
Xana