Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still Here!

I have tried to update and post some pictures a couple of times but I couldn't get blogger to load my pictures. I seem to think that I can't post if I don't have pictures! ;) What to say? What to say?

Madalyn is as sweet as ever! She starts preschool on Thursday and I think she is going to love it! Today we were at this children's store and she was playing with one of the dressed up manequin and she says, "Mommy meet my new friend". I think she is really going to love having some new friends to play with two days a week. Next Tuesday evening she starts ballet and she is going to be in HEAVEN!!! I am really excited for her too! I have to say I have always wanted to have a little girl to take to ballet class. it must come from when I was a little girl and my favorite book to read was "Little Mommy" about this lttle girl who took care of her dolls like a mommy. It was a Little Golden Book and I can't find it anywhere so if anyone has it or has seen it let me know. Fun childhood memory!

I have a show I like to watch - Rockstar: Supernova and it makes me laugh how into it I am! I think next week is the final show and tomorrow night we find out who the final four will be. I really like Toby! I thought Storm did well tonight and liked her original song plus she is from Portland. Just a fun mindless way to relax in the evening. Malcolm watches it too! It is a fun thing we do together.

I have such random blogs when I don't use pictures to guide me. I will try and post some soon with some Madalyn stories because this blog is suppose to be about her and I think it is much better that way! Later gators!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, nice to have you back!

I did a little search on ebay for that book, and there is one at this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Mommy-Little-Golden-Book-by-Sharon-Kane_W0QQitemZ120027125990QQihZ002QQcategoryZ279QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(not sure how to post links and I don't think that is working, sorry!) Shockingly, it is selling for $51! YIKES! I thought it would be cute to pick one up for you and give it to you for Christmas or something, but maybe at $51 I'll just send you the link (or the 'buynow' price is $130 on a different one on ebay). HA!

miss you and my bro and that sweet girl,
bonnie

Suzanne said...

Thanks Bonnie! I will have to go take a look but I don't think I will be able to pay $51 for a Little Golden Book either! I wish I still had mine from when I was little but it is no where to be found! Thanks again for looking!