Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ballerina Girl































This picture was taken so Nan can see that mommy did a good job on my bun! :)





















































Today was the first day of ballet! Madalyn did not want to leave and threw a fit because she wanted to go back in and ask her teacher something. I think it was to make sure she could come back again next week! I would have let her go ask but she was already teaching her next class. She came home and showed me what she learned. I then had to do it too and she would correct me if I did it wrong! Too funny! We might have created a ballerina monster!

Preschool went okay today. I can't figure out why but she was not that excited to go and even said she didn't want to. She did not cry or anything but she wanted me to stay with her. I did for a little bit and and then left and she was fine. Her teacher said she did great so I don't know what is up. I guess we will just take it week by week. I did get a picture of her with her teacher who seems really nice. Hopefully tomorrow will go better!

7 comments:

Smale Family said...

Can't believe Madalyn is going to pre-school already. And a dancing ballerina. My little girl didn't take dance lessons but I kind of wish she had, as Madalyn looks so cute in her tutu.

T said...

Xana, I want to see the photos of you with Madalyn instructing you. The photos are so cute

Kara Deal said...

Uncle Lukie says he misses his girl and that she brought a smile to his face on a sad day for Nebraska fans. HE also said that she looks so pretty and that she's a big dancing girl now! (I personally thought that was obvious, but whatever)

Auntie KK says that she looks so purdy and that I miss laughing and dancing with her. Now Auntiee KK wants to tell Xana that I almost broke the rule. YOu know, the one that Luke gave me. My "restriction" but, then I remembered that I was in trouble and I didn't do it. I just wanted you to know, hopefully your laughing. Cuz that is always my aim. I like it when you laugh at me. Please laugh. Are you laughing?

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see photos of Madalyn instructing her daddy!

Tami said...

hey suzanne!! madalyn is SO cute! i'm sure she loves ballet... Some exciting news to let you guys in on (if you haven't heard through the grapevine already!)...we're pregnant! due in april!
that's all. :)

Kara Deal said...

ummm... post please?! You know, you don't have to have pictures! I do it all the time! Of course... I am trying to get people to cry form boredom on my blog... but your blog is great. It's Madalyn-tastic! Post please?!

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Looking more like her daddy every day. . .

Awkward. . .

John