Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fun Pictures

This is the funny picture I was talking about in an earlier post that I think is so hysterical! Madalyn did not like me holding Siena and would Not smile. We got this picture that just says it all! Too Funny!

The next day we got some great shots of Madalyn and Siena! She loves her cousin whom she calls Baby Siena.









What a sweet baby girl!




















Fun in the sun!!





















I LOVE this picture! Madalyn still talks about Great Grandma, Grandpa & Auntie Lo and wants to pray for them every night.



Malcolm and Grandpa Reynolds

It was so great to see Grandpa R and visit with him a little bit. What a sweet man! Madalyn prays for him too!








This is the day they planted our tree before we got our grass. I thought it would be fun to take Madalyn's picture by it every year so we can see how much they both grow. That is if our tree survives! It is looking kind of sick. Do you like Madalyn's outfit? This was her day to pick if you couldn't already tell! :)

5 comments:

Kara Deal said...

That picture IS too funny! Tell MAdalyn that I am doing my Auntie KK laugh when I see it! Tell me later if she does it too, Kay?

Xana, you should call your sister. I want to talk to you and I am too lazy to call you! I love you binches, give the Madsters (weird, I never call her that) and Malc a hug from us Deal folk.

Counting the days till Christmas!

Miss McMillan said...

Those are great pictures!!! I love that one with the two little girls- Madalyn's face is awesome!!! And, any picture with a cute kid + cute grandparents is a recipe for a success!!!
I'd love to have you join me in the highrise...come for a visit!!!! :) I met Sleeping Beauty at bible study the other night, so now that we're tight, I could introduce Madalyn and we could go hang out at Disneyland! (Seriously, Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella was at bible study!)
Love from HK,
Harm

Suzanne said...

Hi Kakes!

Long time no talk! I will try and call you tonight! How is work? Madalyn did the Auntie KK laugh with me! We can't wait for Christmas either!
Love You!
Xana

Hey Harm!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I wish I could come visit you but I can't even afford a ticket to Texas! The joys of having a mortgage! Truthfully, I probably wouldn't have been able to afford one before the mortgage! :) How were you so fortunate to have Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty at your bible study? That would be heaven for Madalyn! I am glad that thinngs are going so well!
Love You!
Xana

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

Nice to see some pics of Madalyn and mom! Was great to talk to Mac but sorry we missed you guys in Calgary. We should be up for Thanksgiving, so we'd love to visit!
Take care!
Leah

Suzanne said...

Hey Leah!
We would love to see you guys too! Come over anytime because we will be here. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Suzanne