Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long Weekend Activities

We had a good and busy weekend that started off on Friday meeting Auntie B and Ronan at the mall for shopping and then to Chuck E. Cheese. I think the kids had a good time and I had a fun time shopping with a friend! :)



On Sunday we had all of the Calgary McMillans (plus the Baxters from The Hat) over for a bbq. I did not take one picture! We had a great time and I think we should do it more often. The kids entertained us with some great "shows" that were fabulously directed by Karlie. In one of the shows Malcolm was an evil fairy. I obviously did not get a picture but Rebecca got a great one! The picture below is of Uncle Todd playing with Madalyn and Ronan in the backyard before everyone arrived. That Uncle Todd is a great fella! He held and gave Connor his bottle why I got things ready for the bbq and then entertained R and M until everyone got here! Thanks Uncle T!
On Saturday we went to Heritage Park with our friends Mark and Ruth and their two little girls Emma and Sophia. Madalyn was not in to having her picture taken as you can see from the first picture! lol Emma has a cute smile going on.

Connor on his first train ride with Daddy
Sweet Boy! I got some cute close ups of him that I really like.
Taking a rest in front of the saloon

It was a fun weekend with gorgeous weather! I love the sun! We also got our back patio and garage cleaned up and a little more organized so that feels good. I have more pictures and some videos that I am going to try and figure out how to get on here in the next few days. Blessings to you on this cool, rainy day in Calgary. I love the rain too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwe! Conor looks so big and handsome. How much does he weigh now? Lillyan was 13 lbs. at her last appt. last Tuesday.

That picture of Madalyn CRACKS me up! she sure is full of personality.

Love you and want to see you!
KK