Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sweet Connor Boy

My sweet little boy will be five months old on Wednesday. He is growing up way too fast! We waited for him for a couple of years and then when I thought we were probably just going to have one sweet girl - he appears! We can't imagine life without him! :)

He is such a sweet and easy going baby. The only time he really cries is when he is hungry or we haven't gotten him out of his crib fast enough.

He loves his sister! He will follow her all around the room with his head and she gets the biggest laughs and smiles out of him. She is so sweet with him and it is just precious. I am glad that she has a sibling. I think it has been really good for her and I pray they always have a good relationship.

Connor just found his feet the other day. I think it is the cutest thing when they are on their back and grab their feet and play with them. I think it took him a while to find his because his thighs are so big! :) They are squishy cute though!

Connor loves his bottles! He does not like to stop in the middle for a burp and just lets out this pathetic, mad cry. When he is finished with the whole thing he will look at the empty bottle longingly while crying. He is so sad it is over. lol

He has always loved his swing. We now have him sitting up in it instead of laying back because he was always trying to sit up and look around. We have this butterfly toy attached to it that he really likes and when it falls over the side he looks over like , "where'd it go?".

I think he might be trying to get a tooth because he is always drooling and loves for you to massage his gums with your finger. He is also making this gargling noise whenever he is"talking".

We have a very sweet boy and we are SO thankful for him! His smile just lights up the room and our hearts. Cheesey but true! :)








We are leaving for our holiday so I will update when I get back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS so sweet! we love him bunches!

Loveya, KK

TNHaus5 said...

Hey Suzanne, it's Wendy (Horn), I found your blogg through Kara's :). Your children are beautiful, I love the music on your blogg. I look forward to peaking in on your blogg now and again.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

You are NOT allowed to go on "holiday" if it means it's gonna break your blogging bing!

Lovies,
KK

Unknown said...

Your little guy is so cute and round! I love round, chubby babies the best!!! (Lucky I had one of those, huh?)

I'm sorry we missed you at church at Vancouver on June 1. We got to see lots of people we love, but I really wish you and your sweet parents had been there!