Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Few of Madalyn's Favorite Things

I thought it would be fun to ask Madalyn some questions of some of her favorite things as a five year old. I wish I would have done this when she was younger but unfortunately you can't go back and at least I will have some from now on until she starts rolling her eyes at me. Can't wait for that! ;)

Favorite Color? Pink (Shocker :)
Fav. Sport? Playing Simon Says
Fav. Food? Grilled Cheese
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ballerina Teacher
Fav Bible Story/Person? Baby Moses in the river because the princess finds him.
Fav place to go? Chuck E. Cheese because there are lots of rides
Fav T.V. Show? Toopy and Binoo and Dora
Fav thing in bedroom? My toys
Do you ever get in trouble? Sometimes Why? Not listening
Who loves you? Daddy and Mommy
Fav outfit? Skirts and pretty shirts
Who are your best friends? Kimmie and Bailey
Fav Song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; You Are My Sunshine; Jesus Loves Me
Fav thing to do with Mommy? Play Go Fish
Fav thing to do with Daddy? Play Hide and Seek and play doctor
Was this fun? Yes!
Anything else? Yes, I like spoons with little mouse holes in them. I like toenail polish and vans. Oh, one more thing! I like chalk and hula hoops!

Malcolm and I were asking her the questions and after she was finished she wanted her Daddy to answer them so here are Malcolm's favorite things at 33 (almost 34! We are only TWO months apart in age despite what he might say!).

Fav. Color? Blue
Fav Sport? To play: Golf To watch: Basketball
Fav Food? Pizza
What do you want to be when you grow up? Kind
Fav Bible story/person? Jesus Why? He saved my soul
Fav place to go? Kananaskis (sp?)
Fav T.V. show? The Office
Fav thing in bedroom? Bed
Do you ever get in trouble? Yes, for not listening (Ha Ha!)
Who loves you? My wife
Fav outfit? Jeans and T-shirt
Who are your best friends? Suzanne
Fav Song? Mighty to Save
Fav thing to do with Madalyn? Snuggle with a bedtime story
Fav thing to do with Connor? Make him laugh and smile
Fav thing to do with Mommy? Play cards
Was this fun? Scale of 1-10? 6

Now you know a little bit about Madalyn and her Daddy! I updated my play list! It is fun looking for songs to add to it. I love, love, love the first song! I even had a whole post written about it (in my head) a while back but I could not figure out how to get the song on here for you to listen to it. Maybe I will try to do another one some day! Tomorrow is Malcolm's birthday!

3 comments:

T said...

Just a comment about Macs answers. Really..?? his fav thing to do with Mommy is play cards? Who Knew?

Suzanne said...

OK People!(I've had some other comments not on here) This is a family friendly blog that my relatives read! Get your minds out of the bedroom! :) How about this "play cards". ;)

Suzanne said...

Just wanted to make sure you know that I am totally teasing in the above comment! I think it comes across that way but just wanted to make sure. Totally makes me laugh!