Saturday, December 06, 2008

Santa Pictures

We went and got our Santa pictures done yesterday. We went and had some taken at Superstore in the morning (did not go well) and then since they were all dressed and ready to go I thought we would go see Santa too. It turned out to be "just one of those days" where you feel like you can't catch a break. We had to wait in line to see Santa for a while so I took some pictures to pass the time. Madalyn was not thrilled with this idea but I took them anyway. :-) I really like the Santa picture I purchased so the day was not a total loss on the picture taking front. Plus, Madalyn really wanted to see Santa and tell him her wish list. She told him that she would like one of these three things: a Barbie boat, a princess I-pod or a game girl (other wise known as a game boy but she is not a boy!) lol We really did have a good day and I am so thankful for my two sweet kids.

The video below I put up because Connor looking up at Santa is so funny to me. He had been on his lap for a couple of minutes when I took this. He never cried just keep looking up at him trying to figure him out. He was so tired but was such a little trooper. I really like the Southcenter Santa. He is very sweet and has a real beard.

Malcolm and I are going to the Journey staff Christmas party tonight so I better go start getting everything ready for the sitter plus myself!


My Handsome big boy! He got his first haircut on Wednesday.
Sweet girl. I barely got her to look at me. I think these could have been some really great pictures. Oh well!
This one would have been good too but Connor was distracted by his cheerios.

6 comments:

the voice of melody said...

They're both very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP, your kids are SO CUTE! Madalyn's hair is so sweet. and Connor's hair cut is really good!

But, where is ths video you spea of? I would like to see it. HAve fn at yur party... LOVE YA!!

19 more days!!!!!

kk

Suzanne said...

I love the voice of melody! Yay! I'm so glad you found my blog. See you soon!

Thanks Kakes! They are pretty cute but I'm not biased or anything. ;) The video should be up tomorrow. I could not get it to upload right and had to go get ready for my evening out! :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm...do you know this Melody? I looked at the site and I am WAY confused!?!?!?!?!?
KK

Suzanne said...

Oops! I thought the voice of Melody was my friend from WA named
melody. I am still glad you found my blog and I like all of the recipes on yours! :)

Anonymous said...

HA! You crack me up! Love you and I love the video!

KK