Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Spaghetti

I thought I needed to put up some pictures of Connor since he just turned 11 months old. Today he feed himself his spaghetti for the first time and was having such a great time that I had to video the fun. :-) He is such a happy boy. I can't get enough of him!

Last night we had our movie night and watched Miracle on 34th Street (the newer version) and Madalyn kind of liked it. She may still be a little young for it but she really liked the ending. I can't wait until our sweet Connor boy can join us for family movie night.

Have a great day!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those pictures, cute as they are, don't even do justice of how adorable he is! :) I can't get enough of him either and I'm not even his mom. LOL Hilarious though, thanks for posting!

Kara Deal said...

Lilly was way across the room and when she heard him, she came a running! I think they will have a blast together!

Love you! I love it when you post video's!!!

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Love your blog! Keep it coming :)