Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AI, DWTS & Connor's Shots

I finally figured out how to load my playlist to my blog! Can you tell that I watched AI last night by some of my selections? :) I was reminded of Neil Diamond songs that I like! I really like Brooke and David Cook on American Idol but I am not all that into like I have been some previous seasons. I am really into Dancing with the Stars! I really like Kristi, Marissa and Jason. I am glad that Shannon was eliminated last night. She was hard for me to watch because she just looked really awkward at times and the whole shomance thing was weird! I thought she was in her early twenties by the way she acted sometimes but I heard that she is 34! Anyways, I really like watching this show and try not to miss it. Malcolm's basketball games always seemed to end up on one of the nights that it is on but they lost last night and are out of the playoffs so I don't have to share anymore. ;) No, really it is sad for him and I wish they(I am talking about the Phoenix Suns) could have gone all the way! We could of had a party to celebrate!

I took Connor to get his shots yesterday. They were a little overdue because I don't know what to think about all of this controversey over shots. I talked to our family doctor about it and she was very helpful and then the nurse who gave him the shots gave me more info and I feel it was the right decision for us. Connor did of course cry but it wasn't too bad! He gave the nurse the funniest look afterwards. Like "what did I ever do to you" mad furrowed brow look. It was really funny. He is average (50%ile) in height, weight, and head. He looks like he would be in the upper %ile for weight but he's not! She called him a little pork chop because he gets a full dropper full of Tylenol based on his weight. Nothing else to really report. He is growing and doing great!

We are in our community garage sale on Saturday so I really should be getting ready for that but it seems I am addicted to blogging these days. :) I will leave you with a little something from my Beth Moore book "Praying God's Word - Day by Day".

Every day can bring trouble, but we have a blessed troubleshooter. We must daily set our face on the face of Christ.

You, O God, do see trouble and grief; You consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to You; You are the helper of the fatherless ( Ps. 10:14).

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new addiction! Consider me your enabler!

Love you tonz and tonz!

KK