Thursday, April 17, 2008

Madalyn Stories

I have pictures and updates that I will do in another post but I wanted to get some Madalyn stories written down somewhere so that I don't forget them.

- The other day she was in the car with Malcolm and they were playing a game Who AM I? and it's Madalyn's turn. She had just watched The Little Mermaid. :)

Mad: Who Am I?
Daddy: Give me a clue!
Mad: I have red hair and seashells on my boobies.
Daddy: Pardon Me?
Mad: You know above my tummy, on the top part, my chest.

Too funny! I don't know what to think about this! :)

- We were in the car the other day with my Mom and Dad and Madalyn was talking about some of the songs she sang when she went to Children's worship at my Mom and Dad's church. She said let's sing the cherry song. We all said we didn't know that song. Madalyn says," you know, we will stop and pick them up". It was too cute! Roll that Gospel "Cherry"iot along! Made me laugh.

- While tucking her in:

Daddy: I don't think you better turn 5, Maybe you should just stay 4 forever.

Madalyn: But I have to turn 5.

Daddy: You do? Why?

Madalyn: Because my invitations are already sent out!

- Today as she was getting set to watch The Sound of Music, she says, "I love this movie. Except I don't like the part where the grandma lady (the mother superior) sings. It's boring."

Our girl is getting so big and I can't believe she is turning 5 tomorrow. She is a sweet, precious girl. Party pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

She cracks me up! Thanks for posting Madalyn stories. Wish her a very happy birthday for me!!