Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vancouver Trip to See Sweet Lilly

Papa and his girls
Uncle Hersh helping Madalyn find Hannah Montana songs on the computer. Very Sweet!
My sweet friend Natalie with Connor
Madalyn playing with one of Camille and Chloe's dress up hats. She had a great time playing with them!
I think this is the sweetest picture!
Twin Cousins! They were born five days apart. Lilly is so petite that Connor look like such a bruiser! :) He likes his bottles! It was lots of fun having them together for a couple of days.
I forgot to turn this picture around. I hope they will have a fun relationship too!
Connor and Auntie KK getting to know each other. I did not get a picture of me and Lilly! This will have to be rectified at Christmas!!!
Nan and Papa with their grandkids! They don't look happy at all! ;) In all of the pictures we took here Connor is checking Lilly out! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

in that first picture, Lilly is checking out COnnor... only, you can't see Connor to know that! :)

Love the pictures and I love the one of Malcolm feeding Connor! Too sweet!

Love you!
KK

Unknown said...

All of these pictures are so great! I'm going to be in Vancouver really briefly on the weekend of June 1, so I just might take you up on the suggestion to go check out the pictures at the mall!

If you think of it, tell your mom and dad not to skip church on June 1--our plan is to get there early (10ish) so we can visit with our people. We'll have to vamoose pretty quickly after services because the reason we'll be in town is to attend a friend's wedding that day, and it's way down at Champoeg park. Anyway, we love your parents a bunch and we hope we get to hug 'em and let Bennett charm them a little.

Suzanne said...

Thanks for your comments Gina! I think we are going to be at Vancouver Sunday morning June 1 with my parents. Don't know for sure but we will be there for sure the week before on vacation. I hope we can see you!

Unknown said...

That would be SOOOOOOOO great! I feel like I haven't seen you in a hundred years, or at least 6 or 7 or 8...however long it's been since you and Malcolm were at Faith Quest when you were basically newlyweds (or maybe just engaged?)

I REALLY hope we both end up there that Sunday because it's been forever since I saw you, Sweet Suzanne.

Hersh said...

That Uncle Hersh seem like a great guy...i'm just saying :-)

Signed ...Uncle Hersh

Suzanne said...

Yes! That Uncle Hersh IS a great guy!