Sunday, April 20, 2008

Madalyn's Recital and Some Fun News

So, I post my blog and see that the Beauty and the Beast pictures have loaded on here twice! (Read Below) Weird! My Mom and Dad got Madalyn tickets to go to the theater to see Beauty and the Beast for her birthday and I got to go too. Just the girls went and the boys stayed home because Connor is not quite ready for the theater yet. :) It was a really well done show! Belle sounded like the Belle in the movie. I was worried on how Madalyn would do but she did great and towards the end when she got a little antsy I would tell her that Belle was about to come out in her beautiful princess dress which seemed to work. When asked what her favorite part was she said, "when chip became a little boy again". Who knew that would be her fav part? :)




I am really frustrated with blogger right now! It is not loading pictures on here for me. I have been trying since Sunday to get something on her and this is all I have so far. I even made one of those slide shows and lost it somehow after spending too much time on it AND then nothing to show for it! Anyway, these from Madalyn's recital will have to do for now. They performed their tap dance to the song Going to the Chapel. It was really cute!





I like this picture with Connor looking at her in the background. She might have on too much blush! I did not put on her half of the stuff that her teacher wanted me to. Just enough to not be washed out on stage.

Madalyn just said something that made me laugh so I thought I would go ahead and record it here. She was going on and on about everything she loves. She said, "I love Connor, I love Mommy, I love Daddy (even though he doesn't have any hair), I love my house, I love my friends, I love everything in the universe!" :) I am glad she loves her Daddy without hair! lol

My mom called me the other day and gave me some fun news that I thought I would share. When my sister and I were in Vancouver we went and had Lilly and Connor's picture taken together and they turned out really cute. While we were there I went ahead and got some taken of Madalyn and Connor together. They turned out really cute too and it was so hard to pick one to buy but I did and LOVE the one I got. When we bought our pictures they had us sign a release form in case they wanted to display them in the store. You always think that your kids pictures are worthy of this but for some reason beyond what any mother can understand they don't pick them. Well, my mom goes back to the store because she wants to buy some more and what does she see but my two sweet kids picture up in frames on display! So, for anyone who reads this blog and lives in Vancouver, Washington go to the Picture People in the mall and you will see Madalyn and Connor. The pictures did turn out really good with some unique poses of them together. My mom is so funny. She said that she is going to go back and have her friend take her picture in front of them. :)

I will hopefully have birthday pictures soon!

No comments: